Guardian Research Services
Guardian Research Service provides a professional genealogical and legal research service for Solicitors, Executors, Pension Administrators, Company Secretaries, Bank Trustees and Public Bodies.
Our services include:
- Locating missing beneficiaries named in a Will
- Tracing of heirs to intestate estates and unclaimed assets
- Locating missing shareholders
- Provide assistance with genealogical research
- Assistance in Estate Administration
- Finding Owners to Property/Land. Absentee landlords
We also seek out unclaimed assets, such as shares, legacies, land or property, and locate the people or organisations entitled to the asset.